[fricas-devel] Export TeXmacs .tm file to FriCAS .input file
Slawomir Kolodynski
2018-11-07 10:23:37 UTC
Is there a way to export a TeXmacs file to the FriCAS .input file that can
be read by the )read command?
What I do now is in TeXmacs I do RightClick --> Session --> Clear All
fields, then File->Export/Verbatim, then manually edit the resulting file
to remove the FriiCAS session header at start and the )-> characters from
every line. This gets tedious as it has to be repeated with every
modification. is there a better way?

Thanks

Slawomir
oldk1331
2018-11-08 01:09:07 UTC
Hi, you can use regular expression to filter the result, for example

cat fricas-export.txt | sed -n -e 's/^([0-9]*) -> //p'

This way, you don't need to "Clear All fields", just export as verbatim.

But clearly the right thing to do is add the export functionality to
the texmacs/fricas plugin.

Qian